Thursday, July 30, 2009

A BBQ with Zombies

I love spending time with my wife, family and friends. So any time that I can spend time with everyone in the same weekend I am a happy person. A little while back, Heidi and I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with our friends at Cory and Sus's house in Ballard. We are so lucky to have such amazing and wonderful friends!!! It is always fun to see everyone and even though we do not get to see each other as much as we would like, it seems like we just pick up right where we left off the last time. This time was a little different in that the BBQ was "crashed " by Zombies. Not really but there were some friends that participated in the Fremont Zombie "Fest" (I don't what they called it). There were over 3,000 people dressed as Zombies storming Fremont and they attempted to break the record for the largest Thriller Dance. Here are some photos from the BBQ and the entire set can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ohta/sets/72157621889503900/














No comments:

Post a Comment