Friday, July 17, 2009

What are we here for?

This is a question that I ask myself all of the time. What am I here for and what is my purpose in life? There has to be more to life than sitting in a cubicle waiting for the clock to stirke 5:00 so I can return to living life. There has to be more to life than the 9-5 or the 40 hour work week. There has to be more than living someone elses idea of what life should be. I think that I am meant to share with others. What I am meant to share is becoming more and more clear. I am meant to share myself through my photography. I do not shoot photographs because I want to make money, although I did just start Chris Ohta Photography so you should book me and pay me to shoot something for you, but rather I shoot beause it makes me happy and gives me a sense of pride. This is what I am here for. This is what I am meant to do in life.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I think I just figured it out at 34 years old...
When you get home from work do you feel good about yourself as a person?
I want to...that is why I am going to follw my passion

A simple way of life, a loving culture based around family (not money), amazing people and scenery, and I did not see a single cubicle...Do you know where this is? (if we leave the "rat-race" you might find us here)

No comments:

Post a Comment