Sunday, August 9, 2009

Zimmerman's Annual Party

It is a special feeling to attend the Zimmerman's Annual Party. That special feeling comes from their welcoming and loving energy that is absorbed and shared by everyone in attendance. The Kevin Jones Band played again this year which was as always a pleasure and there was an amazing veggie and carnivorous potluck dinner. For me, the potluck was topped off by the whole roasted pig. Shane put his energy and love into this whole roasted pig and it was absolutely delicious. I was shooting some photos and I don't think Shane likes cameras much, so I asked him if I was irritating him. I told him I would "run really fast if I was" because he is a big man and had a big knife. His response was "not yet and that he could throw the knife really fast too", LOL, but I got a few of him before I "ran away". Thank you to the Zimmerman's for another fantastic get together and for sharing so much with all of us!!! We appreciate you immensely.
The entire set can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ohta/sets/72157621890728315/


No comments:

Post a Comment