Monday, March 22, 2010

Playing Princess, tag, hide/seek and some kayaking...

This past weekend was filled with some of my favorite things. We watched our niece, Haylee Amaya, over the weekend which is always one of our favorite things to do. She is one of the best kids in the world and we love her with all of our hearts. Our weekend was filled with fun. We played Princess, tag, hide/seek and we went to Walla Walla Point Park on the Columbia River here in Wenatchee.

In between playing princess, tag and hide/seek, Haylee gave me permission to go kayaking so I got in a couple runs on the Tumwater with my good bro Shelby and some of the other bruddahs. We had a great first weekend of Spring. I hope all of you got to share the first weekend of spring with the people and the things that you love.

For me, I got to spend time with my wife and my niece, kayak with one of my best friends on our backyard run and play with my camera. This was an awesome weekend with awesome people and ...does it really get much better?

Here are some photos of one of my favorite models, Haylee Amaya










1 comment:

  1. That's our girl Haylee Amaya...OOOOHHHHH what a Priness she truely is huh? Love the playfulness you were able to capture. And at the river as she stands in wonder. Ya, wonder when I can swim in it?! Thanks for catching the moments at play as she grows...

    ReplyDelete