Monday, March 15, 2010

The importance of family...

My wife and I just returned from Las Vegas where we got to spend some much needed time with some family, and we also attended the WPPI Convention. I had not seen this part of my family in years, I mean like 12+ years, and this was the first time meeting them for Heidi.

As I travel down the road of life, Family has become of great importance. Family gives strength, Family inspires, Family supports, Family loves and Family is who we are. For me, life has become so much more meaningful as I begin to better understand the importance of Family. I love you all!!! If you are reading this you are part of my Family and you are appreciated more than you know.

Tell someone you love them right now!!! Do not wait to say "I love you" as there is nothing more important in this world than sharing your love.

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment