Monday, February 8, 2010

St. John 2010 - Part 2

Heidi and I recently had the pleasure of visiting my family in the Virgin Islands and, needless to say, we had an amazing time. A big part of what made this trip so special was spending time with family versus trying to be on our own agenda. We relaxed with my whole family for three days and then we spent the rest of the week with my sister, brother in-law and our niece, Kaya Sophia. Kaya is absolutely amazing!!! She is so smart and has such a wonderful personality. I will say she does have some amazing parents and grandparents so she has some pretty good genes to start with. We had so much fun spending time with her at the beach, poaching the pool at the Westin and just hanging around the house. We loved the time we got to spend with the Ahladis Family on St. John. We love and miss you all very much!!! Here are just some of my favorites from Part 2 and there is a slideshow at the bottom with a link to the entire gallery of St. John 2010 Part 2. Hope you enjoy...










No comments:

Post a Comment