Wednesday, December 17, 2008

St Croix - Ohta's and Ahladis's 2008

This past September Heidi and I traveled with my parents, J and Tomi, to St. Croix in the USVI and met the Ahladis's (DJ, NIkki, and Kaya) on the island. My nephew Michael could not make it from St. John because of school and that definitely would have completed our family but we will see him soon and love him very much. We all got to celebrate Kaya's first birthday together and spend some amazing family time. It was our first trip to St. Croix. The island is so beautiful and has a very laid back feel to it, even more so than some of the other islands we have been to. We spent most all of our time doing and seeing things together as an entire family which made the trip even more special to me. The one thing that we did not get to see were the "beer drinking pigs", yes I said "beer drinking pigs" but that gives us just one more reason to return in the future. On this trip, I did not even make it onto the plane before I began to miss my family in the USVI. I love you and miss you!!!! Here are just some photos from the moments that we got to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment