Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A friend for a long time

Eben has been one of my closest friends for a long time now and I have considered him family since we were in high school. It doesn't seem to matter how long it has been since we have seen one another, everything feels the same. I appreciate everything about him and recently I was lucky enough to meet his better half, Erin Goodwin (no offense Eb), soon to be his beautiful bride. She is wonderful and she to has that innate ability to make people feel comfortable and feel as if they have known her forever. Heidi and I were lucky enough to spend a weekend in October with them in West Seattle which we enjoyed very, very much. We also got to meet Charlie (Eben's kid). Here are some photos from our stay with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment