Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jacob's Foss River Cabin - Real Estate Photography

My good friend, Jacob, owns this incredible cabin on the Foss River in Skykomish, WA.  This place brings back some amazing and touching memories for me.  Back in 2002 when I chose to forego a traditional career to pursue working at Stevens Pass in the winter and raft guiding/kayak instruction during the spring/summer, Jacob allowed me to live here for a couple years.  Although it definitely wasn't as nice of a place as it is now, for me, it did and always will represent freedom, passion, and living life to the fullest.

It was a very rustic mountain cabin when I first moved in but over the years Jacob has put in a ton of TLC along with some money, and now this is one of the nicest cabins in the entire Skykomish Valley.  If you or anyone you know is ever looking for a vacation rental in the Skykomish area this is the one ,and you can contact me for Jacob's contact information.

Here are some photos from a recent photo shoot we did at Jacob's Foss River Cabin:




No comments:

Post a Comment