Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009...

Wow, 2010 is almost here. 2009 was a year that I will never forget as so much happened that it is hard to put into words all of the emotions that we felt this year. We love and appreciate all of our family and friends so much. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!!! We are very much looking forward to 2010 and sharing life's story everyone. Best Wishes and Be Well!!!

As Heidi and I get ready to visit my family in less than 2 weeks on St John, USVI, I am just thinking back to last January. Here are a few photos from Sayulita, MX, a very special place that we were lucky enough to experience and share with some of our closest friends...



1 comment:

  1. sign me up for a trip to paradise! That looks wonderful and not as damp as I feel right now. So good to keep in touch and I'm glad you're well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete